The Friends of Music are passionate about keeping music alive in our schools and believe that investing in the arts not only improves community quality of life, but further empowers, energizes and educates our students in the enjoyment of the arts.
We count on philanthropy to fund student scholarships, instruments, travel expenses, uniforms and the many needs of the Music Department at Summit High School. The following are a variety of ways that we invite you to support us in our efforts.
Friends of Music always need more volunteers to help with concert events and fundraising activities throughout the school year, so if you have a program close to your heart, please contact the Friends of Music to get involved. Other ways you can show your support are:
- Become a Friends of Music member through annual membership dues.
- Participate in the Booster Bucks Campaign and earn dollars for the music programs. Simply sign up to volunteer to work in concessions, $20 will go to your students’ program.
- Become a sponsor of our annual “For the Love of Music” Benefit Concert, donate a raffle item, purchase a ticket or volunteer to help at the event.
- Purchase items at the Friends of Music hospitality table located at our concerts.
- or simply “Like” us on our Facebook page and share our news updates.
If you support music education and the Friends of Musics’ mission, then join us by volunteering or financially supporting!