Concert is rescheduled to Saturday, March 15th. Doors open at 6pm. You can still buy at Tate&Tate, Miller Lumber and C.E. Lovejoys, we are in the process of updating the BendTicket.com to the new date. If you have already purchased tickets they will be good at the door. If you have any questions you can contact us. We hope to see you at the concert!
The Friends of Music are passionate about keeping music alive in our schools and believe that investing in the arts not only improves community quality of life, but further empowers, energizes and educates our students in the enjoyment of the arts.
We count on philanthropy to fund student scholarships, instruments, travel expenses, uniforms and the many needs of the Music Department at Summit High School.
Friends of Music always need more volunteers to help with concert events and fundraising activities throughout the school year, please contact the Friends of Music to get involved. Other ways you can show your support are:
- Become a Friends of Music member through annual membership dues
- Become a sponsor: “For the Love of Music Benefit Concert“, donate a raffle item, purchase a ticket or volunteer to help at the event. See meeting below.
Participate in the Booster Bucks Campaign and earn dollars for the music programs. Simply sign up to volunteer to work in concessions, $20 for each shift you volunteer will go to your students trip.
- eScrip | Safeway Card Program is an easy free way to make money for Summit High School Friends of Music programs. Or if you already have an eScrip red Safeway card all you need is 5 minutes to renew, update and select Summit High School Friends of Music to your card at eScrip.com. For more details click here
- Purchase items at the Friends of Music hospitality table located at our concerts.
- or simply “Like Us” on our Facebook page and share our news updates.
If you support music education and the Friends of Musics’ mission, then join us by volunteering or financially supporting!